suggestions would be appreciated

For Memorial Day weekend, would you recommend fishing at Fair Haven for brown trout, or Oak Orchard for king salmon, lake trout and brown trout?

Any reports or suggestions you could provide would be greatly appreciated! I have to trailer my boat over 300 miles to get to either Fair Haven or Oak Orchard.

We caught several brown trout at Fair Haven last weekend, including a 10 pounder. Trying to make an educated decision for Memorial Day weekend fishing. Thank you!

If you are driving that far, I would go just a little further to Olcott or Wilson. The fishing there has been way more consistant for kings, coho and steelies over any other ports on the lake.

Harbor Inn in Olcott, not sure of the number but I believe its on www.olcottfishing.com. We stayed elsewhere in Olcott and next time I will stay at the Harbor Inn, its a block or two from the town marina and looks decent. Where we stayed the people were nice but we were not to happy there. If you PM me I will give you details. Dont want to bash the place online, nice place, just not for us.

Paul