I have not heard anything recently about the Oswego area, I was just curious if any one is having any luck. Shallow or deeper water? I have been out a few times out of Oswego in the last few weeks without much luck.

Sorry for the late post!!

Launched in Oswego last Monday1/2 hr before sunup (nice sunrise!) & ran a four rigger, two wire line King program that was responsible for 10 to 20 bites per day from Olcott to the bar during the Spring LOC. This program nailed down 20th place in salmon with a 24.3lb king & two other kings were also weighed in (20.3 & 23.13 both bumped off the board). Also ran in line boards with deep thunder sticks & spoons with a 1/2 oz of lead 8' in front of the lure.

We fished till 1PM with no bites (8hours of trolling) :devil: .

First skunk in three years arghh!

Saw a few fish in 200' of water down 80 to 120' & some bait off the Nine mile power stations, but the fish all had lockjaw, should have gone after eyes in Oneida!

No numbers of fish 150' to 550', as we checked a lot of water (except on the bottom).

Did see fish on the bottom from 150' to 300', but did not send the 20lb sharks down for an investigation (next time for sure)!!

Hoping things improve, & others post their results for the East end of Lady "O"!

Tight lines & wet nets to all!

I was out last weekend on Sunday and came up empty, also. I had the same style spread I had out during the LOC (which we boated fish), but nothing at all last weekend. I was marking a lot of baitfish in the 100' to 125' FOW range, 60-85 down, but no takers. Tried bouncing the bottom where I saw some big marks, but nothing. Surface temp was 64 degrees. I had to go down 95 feet to find good temps. Will be back up next weekend for another try at it.

Hopefully things will get better before the summer LOC. I have been out 3 times in the last two weeks with no fish and only 2 hook ups. I have had at least 5 to 6 poles out in all depths. I see a lot of bait fish and mark several fish but nothing wants to bite.