Tried the same area as last 2 times out and it has changed :x . No color in the water and no scum line to be found. Ended up boating 3 fish (2 coho's and 1 small king) all in the 225-245 depth and all 3 heading north. Surface temp that was 57-59 on Wednesday was 60-62 today. Trolled out to 325ft and found cooler water 57 degrees but no fish to be found ;( . Only 2 poles this time as opposed to the 4 we ran Wednesday. Marked VERY FEW FISH, the few I did mark were tight to the bottom except for the lone fish at 65ft :?: . Did manage to get 1 fish on something with no yellow or red on it and that was a R&R that was silver on half and purple on the other half with glow/crushed ice tape. 2 of the 3 fish came on the sliders and all again were in the top 50 ft.

Lake was as flat as one of Jax's pancakes and the flies were everywhere :x

P.S glad to see that the weather men were right on with the prediction of thunderstorms :shock: :shock: :shock: THEY SUCK :!:

Sounds like what we did on Friday morning at Sandy Creek...Motored out to 200 FOW set up downriggers. Sent downriggers down to 40 and 45 feet with stackers about 15 foot above balls...First fish came on the 40 foot ball. That Coho hit a green dodger with dolphin colored fly...Marked very little fish...Eventually got another strike off the 45 foot ball...This time it was a very nice 8 lb. steelhead that struck a mountain dew spin doctor with white and silver flourescent fly...Final fish came off a yellow and gold red eye that was down 45 feet....Another steelhead in the 8 pound class...All fish were caught between 220-240 foot of water.....Slow with very little fish marked....Surface temps were around 61-62 degrees....Still beats working.....

I was in my buddy George's Crestliner. We too put in around 7AM. I have a 19 foot Tracker that we fish from too...George's radio was not working yesterday and I haven't installed my new one yet...George and I usually fish out of Sandy Creek...It's just easier to get out into the Lake and it gets deeper faster out there than at the river.....Hook'em

POPS

Fishinman, I yelled for you about half a dozen times Friday morning on ch. 8 & 16. .....thought maybe you slept in :lol: ....... 3 for 4, all steelhead up high. MY "newbee's" first fish was 8.5 lb. screamer off the boards...... he was checking out the used boats at the marina when we got back.. :roll: :roll: .... NO DREDGING AT BRADDOCKS THIS YEAR!!!!!...... THE CHANNEL THEY OPENED LAST YEAR HAS FILLED BACK IN !! Take your chances... less than 2ft. under my 17 footer :devil: ...... looks like the Genny for the rest of the year.

I couldn't remember what channel you said (tried 9-10-72) I had a friend that did that same thing first time I took him out :shock: (actually it was the guy I fished with Wednesday)

You should run the extra few miles to Sandy it's nice there. I fished Ibay for the last 13 years and won't go back there now. If you want give me a shout and we'll get out together if you want.