Species Breakdown: Kings, cohos, steelhead & atlantic

Hot Lure: GREEN

Trolling Speed: 2.4 - 2.9

Down Speed: ?

Boat Depth: 130' - 250'

Lure Depth: 40' - 110'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Well braved the smoking temps to fishing the last 2 mornings. Did 6-6 on Tuesday & 6-6 today. :)

Tuesdays bite was good on the NBK spinny w/ crinkle green fly @ 275 on wire (#3 setting). It took a nice 23# king. Mainly in the 200FOW area. Wish I could have gotten a laker to complete the L.O. cycle :(

Today was not as predictable with no real good set up or color (?). Did do 2 very nice steelies on stinger orange w/ black dots, 40' down & back 30'. Most action came in a little closer today @ ~150FOW. Did 3 fish in a little over a 1/2 hour but things slowed right down after that.

A side note - lots of logs and debris out at the 200' depths so be carefull.

Good luck all!

LTtroller

(Bob)

====================

Are you sure you got an Atlantic or was it a Brown? :D:D Good goin. Nice to know the fish are still around.

I know. Those hatchery people might know what fish is what when they are under 9 inches but it takes a real management person to ID big fish

We saw the debris field this weekend...any idea where it came from? Keith and I were throwing around the idea that some sort of upwelling had raised detritus from the bottom, since there were so many small sticks and such floating around, but not many "weeds". Pine needles, too.

Gator

Yes BT. I could actually could make out the "X"s on the Atlantic. Plus, I've never seen one of our "football" browns put on an aerial show like that :rofl: Plus, I would have recognized it if it was a brown ;) .

How did you make out Freddie? I'm sure an X-management guy knew just where to look for um. BTW sorry about the quick off load at the launch, my boat usually doesn't come off that quick :o - I think the boy helped it a little too much. Hope I didn't piss off your partner :( .

Ya Tom, Brian tries to name them all so he can call them onto his line at a later date :lol: .

Not sure about the debris Gator. I saw a good amount of weeds mixed with sticks, and today seemed like more duck weed in certain areas. Also fleas are getting bad.

LTtroller

(Bob)