Headed out in search of steelies Sunday. Ran out to a 1 deg break at 250' and never left the area all day. 1st hit was on the gold C5 prop wash spoon 15 back down 10. Rebel wee-Rs produced a couple off the boards, then the wire slide divers started going. #4 set on a short leash and raspberry 28s produced a couple of doubles and steady action for the day - all steelies 5lbs and up except for an 8lb laker and some juveniles. Everything was up real high with no hits over 30'. I was surprised not to see any coho. Perfect conditions made for a great time out there.

Bill

I forgot to mention the lakers in my post. Been getting a few off the boards. The color "rasberry" is a term you dont hear on the computer boards much. You must be a ole Hughes fisherman. Stop by my camper next time your up . 1st road up the hill 2nd camper on the left.

Also we run channel 68. Sunday I was just inside you in 210FOW.

Stix,

It looked like an Arima I passed while heading out Sunday. I'm running a 18' silver/black Crestliner. I'll try to give you a shout next time out.

Jolly, good luck next weekend. Wish I didn't have other plans. Hopefully some big boys will be in your report!

Bill

Yep that was me. you were headed NW . I was headed SW.I usually work the skinny water in the morn. Looking for a good brown. Tere has just been to much bait around lately to get the browns to turn on. The fish are there but I havent found a good brn. spoon yet.

Ray you are probably right I havent ran to many honeybees this year.Ive ran the real small ones for cheaters.I ve ran that red /white with black spots I think that colors done already.

Im guessing something along the lines of brass and silver w/green glow and bubbletape. Or the good ole purple thunder.Or 42 second spoon. Or NK halogram w/ orange halfback. Or NK vampires. Or stinger tuxedo.Or black majic. Ive cranked them in the past on silver raspberry,Blue and white. Jezz I could go on and on here.

tea the red and wh are done less ya find some green water the or /wh/sil lazer.. was still working last sunday at the oak but there was some pretty good color there also. then i ran 6 miles west of oak and the motherload was there 3 deg temp color and fish and a big storm :( hadda pull and run .............just east of the oak on sunny days green dolph and purple will grab a brown on west trolls ??but i never target them after spring ..once the man guy fishes show up :o