Species Breakdown:lake trout, salmon, and brown trout

Hot Lure: blue and silver stinger

Trolling Speed: 2.3-2.6

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 125-150

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Started the day with just wanting to catch some fish so we started working the tip of the finger for brown trout. On the first pass down we double and tripled up. Silver green bells on the bottom. By the time we were done with the first pass we already had 8 in the boat. Half a troll down again and we were limited out with 12. Then we moved off the wall in a little deeper of water and found two nice pods of baits in 145 and the spoons started to fire. Just kept on circleing around and picked out 3 kings up to 12 pds and 2 7-9 pd browns. Missed a few more. Good day on the water all and all, hopefully the big guys will be around soon.

====================

su fan,nice job!picked up a nice little mud chicken this morn.(laker)about 9lbs.slammed a r&r silver and purple spoon.actually started fighting like a king.i think the lakers are making astrong return.saw some twenty plus pders at henchens.

saw you fishing for perch over at the cow-path area today.

my cottage is across the harbor.

ttyl,

mike

yeah the lakers are packed out there right now, allot of people will be fishing them this upcoming weekend for the derby. Seems like allot of people are sined up for it. I can't fish it have to charter saturday and sunday. Some good browns were caught out there today to. Have another charter coming up on wensday and will put up another report.