Waves: calm-3'

Surface Temp: 70's

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: lost count

Total Boated: lost count

Species Breakdown: small kings, only a few 2-3 yr. olds, brown, lakers, steelhead

Hot Lure: everything

Trolling Speed: 2.4 - 3.3 sog

Down Speed: 2.4-2.6 mph

Boat Depth: 120-220 fow

Lure Depth: 85'/95' riggers with free sliders; 600' copper, 10 color core, wire 175'-300' #3

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Fished with my buddy Anthony (Pike Hunter) two days and my brother one day. Many, many fish - probably 70-80 hits over three days - with many knock offs in between. Most fish were small kings but every now and then a larger fish or two. Hottest bite was the riggers all three days (85' and 95' with many free slider bites). Wire was consistent and caught the biggest fish. Lead core was quiet but 500'-600'copper had action every now and then.

Lures - pretty much everything, but Dirty White Boy (white back), 42 second, NBK, gator, and black magic seemed to be the best. Spin Dr's were Live Wire, green/white dot, Capt. valium, Gator, kelly green, and Crazy B****

Flies - Hammer, green crinkle, green glow, crazy b**** to name a few.

Trolling speed was consistently 2.5 mph at the ball and it seemed like north/south troll produced the best.

Fishing is great - but I'd like to see the big boys come back for a while......

Good luck to all and thanks to Anthony for a great time fishing the past two days,

- Chris

====================

Ahoy, thanks for the fun time fishing on your cool boat.

The fishing past few days has been nothing but stellar when one want to count the number of catches.

I am going to find a little gadget on ebay such as a counter with a button that you get to click each time you catch fish and you don't have to worry how abt keeping track of fish catches.

Tight lines,

Anthony

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Anthony, sadly, on my boat I do the math this way..."7 am= 1 fish, 8 am=2 fish caught, 9 am= 3 fish caught." (and that is a great day)

Glad to hear things are going so well out there that a counter is a necessary tool.

This is all about making progress. Back in the old days, the Indians only used stones to count their catches. Now, we have this nifty counter!

It was not too long ago when I only counted with one or two or even three fingers for my catches. When fishing with Chris, I realized I have a new problem after I used up all of my fingers when trying to count the catches. :rofl: