Hot Lure: what they are using

Trolling Speed: same as boat infront of me

Down Speed: ?

Boat Depth: shallow about 2.5'

Lure Depth: deep can't see it

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

We left the dock this a.m. @ 5:30 to wait by the pier heads to follow everyone else out that knows where the fish are. By 6:00 saw the fleet heading out and proceeded to follow them. After 40 minutes we arrived somewhere.

Thanks to my new Standard horizon 2012 omni with a very long antenna i was able to listen in on what everyone was using and catching fish with. I began to set rods. Within minutes every other boat began netting fish and we waited.

decision time........ we turned to our old stand by that has never let us down. The new verizon wireless LG phone with text, internet, twitter,facebook and even a t.p. holder just in case. After calling every number in my contacts list we had a game plan.

I would like to thank Verizon and Standard horizon for the wonderful day on the water.

This has been a paid advertisment.

FISH ON..... i think

LMFAO. :D:lol::clap:

Steve maybe you should try getting closer to the other boats and just net there fish for your clients..... Then you would not have to call anybody or even set rods for that matter. :lol: ............ Dale

another nice to do is the undeway handshake ,we had a boat that "flatout'got real close in derby sun. I know he was setting up for a wide left turn due to the tad bumpy conditions and wasnt paying attention to the approaching boats so he hadda sorta do the handshake manuver

cell phone pic so it looks further away than it is :lol: nearest other boat was about 1/4 mile guess they couldnt see my tin can as they over took us for about a 1 mile streach.almost ran into the back of the spread till i finally got the drivers attention,, gotta love the autopiolets. :o

F3Bs9.jpg