Informations about saltwater fishing 2+3

I wish I could post it more earlier.. But it is what best I can do from fishing actions for past 2 weeks.. :rofl:

Since striper bass season started, I'm working boat called Roccus, under Captain Kevin.

First week was actually not bad average catch for keeper size for Commercial selling. Way better than last year on first week. but only one striper over 30's pound and several stripers over 20's pounders.

second week, I cannot ask much better than that. tuesday-thursday, all caught on commercial limits. 15 Stripers were 30's pounders and almost all of stripers over 20's pounders.

my arms and hands was actually tired and sore big time. I never felt that pains ever since 2006. It was amazing fishing going on.

also, I was surprising to see bluefin tuna was around less 3 miles.. It was wonderful sighting while tuna and stripers in mixed to fighting the pods of baits.

but in the end of day, I drank alot :beer: with captain in the bar. we was really happy when we found out from fish market that told us, we are top boat from everyone for highest selling striper bass.

Look forward next week!

I hope you guys are still fishing!!

• 2 weeks later...