Waves: from glass to 4 footers

Surface Temp: 76

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: many

Total Boated: over two dozen

Species Breakdown: many beautiful steelies, browns, 1 17lb atlantic, many, many 2 year old kings

Hot Lure: R@R razor monkey puke

Trolling Speed: 2-3 surface

Down Speed: 2.3

Boat Depth: 250'

Lure Depth: 120-140 for kings browns steelies and atlantic were all around 70'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Spent the last two weeks vacationing with the family in beautiful Fairhaven. Had a good time fishing with many steelies landed. I have never seen so many steelies around like they are this year. All 6 to 15lbs!! And they are willing to hit. The sad part is the lack of adult kings around. Boy I hope they start to show soon. Steelies and browns were all around the 70' mark. free sliders did most of the damage to them. The new R@R monkey puke razor was on fire. Almost all steelies and my 17lb atlantic came on that spoon. Stinger green and blue dolphins were hot too. All the two year old kings came on green and white spinnys with the usual glow Atomik and hammer live series flys. Mag blue dolphin and R@R circus freak were working well. We mostly stayed in the 200-250' range about 5 miles to the west of the Fairhaven chute. I also had the privledge to fish with team Hat trick out of Oswego for the little salmon river tourney. We came in 4th. It was discouraging to see the big team names that went way west to charter boats for kings. I hope they change the rules for next year for that. Anyways we had a blast, will be back for the last week of the loc.

atlantics3.jpg

17 lb Atlantic

====================