Surface Temp: 70's

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords): 41-43 W lines

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: many

Total Boated: many

Species Breakdown:mostly kings, nice coho

Hot Lure: NK Seasick waddler, DW SS black ice magic, SS gator, SS lazer spook, Spinnies in chrome/green

Trolling Speed: 2.8-3.2 sog

Down Speed: 2.5 mph

Boat Depth: 140'-325'

Lure Depth: riggers (95', 105' with sliders, 600' copper, wire 285', wire 325')

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Fished with a newbie today and things were rockin'. Most fish were 7-10#, but we had a couple of nicer fish around 15#, including a nice 12-13# coho. Started in 140 fow and headed NW and our first fish was on while the rod was still in my hand setting our first rigger. Fished NW out to 325' and picked up only 1 or two until the sun came out when things really heated up.

The name of the game to day was Spinnies in chrome/green with "flashy flies" like No-see um and purple mirage and spoons in black/silver/white. Most fish came on the NK seasick waddler off our 105' rigger and the black ice slider. We boated 7 or 8 today on the 600' copper pulling a Diehard spinny and a purple mirage fly. Once we switched our wire up to Gator spinny/gator fly and Diehard/ no-see um patterns they began to fire as well so we abandoned one of our riggers so we could keep two wire divers and the copper in the water. We moved the wires out deeper (285' and 325' )and it also seemed to make a difference.

The hottest depth seemed to be around 220'-240' with consistent hits on a NW and SE troll. All in all I thinked I've "hooked" my buddy for life and we had a great day.

Good luck to all,

- Chris