Had a pretty good bite going all weekend. Never went over 100FOW. Strange weekend, a good weekend to leave your temp probe home. blue sky ,mid day 57degree water and a laker bite on top? I guess Ive gotta say I catch more fish out of temp than in. Ive already forgotten the fish numbers from sAT, But I remember weighing in the 1st place brn trout in the LOC 13lb 12 oz..

Today was a mega bite day . Had all rods working {except the wires} boated 21 fish this morn. probably 8 or 10 bows in the 9 to 10lb class. also picked up a 9.5 brn. various lakers, kings , cohos. No derby fish . Green spoons was the hot ticket. Only had one fly bite and that was a laker off the top of a baitpile.80 down. Most all fish came off the top or down around 20 feet. Fished less than 100fow all weekend.

Long weekend Im beat. If you twist their arm at the weigh station they will put your amature boat name on the LOC leaderboard.

Just a little reply to my own post. I just checked the loc leader board.Its kinda nice to see all the Stingers on there. Ott ! whats that doin on top?

Now I really hope that fish makes it to the end. Ive got a couple Stinger guys I fish with and I run them also. Im loyal to whats working and usually have a mix down. It will make for some great radio chatter next weekend.I will probably never get a Stinger hat now.

BTW Sunday morn I found the exact lure that caught the BRN hanging in my boat with the hook tips and barbs filed off. I wonder who did this? Hmmmm.I dont think it was one of the stinger guys .It was Probably Postman. Its all in fun. If I would have thought of it I would have done the same thing.I have a great group of guys I fish with out of Hughes and every yr . it seems to get better.

Now what can I do to get even? I found a banana stuffed down a rodholder last year.