Contour map wanted

Need a good contour map of Cayuga......10 to 20 ft increments would be nice. If anyone has one that they can e-mail me or knows were I can download one I'd be in depted to you.

You might want to consider getting a good aftermarket chip for your gps plotter, that way you know where you are at on the map w/out a lot of figuring (sometimes it's best to be raising the riggers instead of wondering whether you should or shouldn't). I've got the Navionics Hot Maps Premium in my Lowrance Global 5200. This chip is also compatible w/ my little handheld gps that I use as a backup and other stuff. Navionics has a compatibility chart for matching maps w/ units. -Andy

I agree with chowder , Navionics Hot Maps Premium is great and if youpick up last years you could save about $50.00. If your looking some some thing cheaper and making a hard copy take a look here.............. http://www.fugawi.com/web/products/navi ... plorer.htm

sound like a good deal for $20.00 but you would have to check to be sure Cayuga is in that deal......

for get that one Seneca or Cayuga are not on the list...................sorry about that :(