Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Headed to Oswego this weekend (if the weather cooperates) hoping those fat kings have moved in and are hungry!

Is anyone else headed that direction?? how has the fishing been this week... i see there's not many recent posts from the oswego area but we are fishing regardless.

Laker- fewer posts in the last few days MAY be attributed to the start of the LOC derby tomorrow. Not blaming anyone because I understand...hey we all have shot! Anyway, the fish are there out of Oswego. Somedays spotty it seems but I'm sure you know how quick spotty can turn to a blood bath from one day to the next, heck even one hour to the next. I'll be out of little salmon this weekend and expect to find fish somewhere....you should too. Good luck.

Oswego has been hot one day and very slow the next day. Last week I had over 11 fish on in 6 hours and today I could not get a single hit trolling over 6 hrs. They are there though you just have to find them. It should continue to get better now that large numbers of adults are showing up.