Total Boated: 1

Species Breakdown: Brown

Trolling Speed: 2 - 2.75 @ the probe

Boat Depth: 30 - 100

Lure Depth: 10'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Fished West of the bay started at the sewer and worked towards Forest Lawn. Cold water everywhere (not much of a surprise)! surface temp 55-58 down temp 43 @ 40' over 60'; 50 @ 20' over 30 - 50.

Only bite was a brown while we were changing our fixed slider, it was maybe 10' down on a NK28 Green/Cooper NBK

Marked a lot of bait but not many targets

Todd,

Thanks for the report - this satellite imagery confirms your surface temps of the current near shore upwelling. Did you have a chance to work off-shore at all?

http://www.coastwatch.msu.edu/ontario/o2.html

Thanks,

- Chris

We did not as we had to get back in someone early to get back to work. Some radio chatter from boats fishing 550+ fow and had surface temps in the mid 60's; and reports of A LOT of bait but few and scattered targets

am i missing something? the lake forecast was ne winds with wave 3+. so i cancelled wife and kids for fishing. your report says 1 ft what am i missing? do i drive down every a.m. with boat and family, that seems like a waste of gas and getting everyone up at 5 .a.m? what do you guys do?

am i missing something? the lake forecast was ne winds with wave 3+. so i cancelled wife and kids for fishing. your report says 1 ft what am i missing? do i drive down every a.m. with boat and family, that seems like a waste of gas and getting everyone up at 5 .a.m? what do you guys do?

look at the weather buoy and determine. We have gotten up and left the dock just to get out of the pier and turn around.

We found it hard to believe this mourning after a full day of 6-10' waves yesterday no chance for fishing; but we were pleasantly surprised

We did run offshore this tonight; temp is a bit better but very few fish. Did 1 king about 10#.

inside waters have gotten even colder from this AM -- 40.x* down 35 over 45

Captain Todd,

Thank you for your post. I went out yesterday evening trolling for browns inside water. We did 2 for 3. 5 lbs Brown was the highlight. So many browns on the screen. Temp surface was between 54 and 60 from 10 FOW to 35 FOW.

tight lines.

Captain Todd,

Thank you for your post. I went out yesterday evening trolling for browns inside water. We did 2 for 3. 5 lbs Brown was the highlight. So many browns on the screen. Temp surface was between 54 and 60 from 10 FOW to 35 FOW.

tight lines.

Good to know that browns are still inside. When we went out this mourning we saw a few working very tight around shipbuilders.

We headed way out deep and work 350-600 and marked a lot of fish and bait but only a few takers. On MAG Green/Glow NBK; MAG Chart/Glow NBK and the glowfrog spinney/hammer fly; all off the riggers our wire has gone cold of recent