UnkelJim and I went 8 for 11 Tuesday all browns except for 1 Coho. Browns range from 4 to 7lbs, Coho 7lbs. Most browns caught in 20’ to 40’ of water on FT and Blk/Silver J11s off the boards, and 2 browns off the riggers 10’ down, 40’ back on a Green/Silver Stinger. Coho on NBK Spin Doctor/Green Crinkle fly wire/dipsy 100’ of line out over 120’. Couple missed releases off the riggers with the Green/Silver Stinger over 130’, 30’ down – UnkelJim’s got to get faster at getting those poles when they pop… Went out to 250’ looking to hook up on a king but didn’t mark much for fish, and obviously did not hook up either. For a couple of amateurs still learning this lake, not a bad day… have had worse, but haven’t we all.

A great day on the water. I'll work on getting faster, it did take me a while to put my drink down and get the fishing line untangled from around my legs :) . I can not wait to get on your new boat. I'm sure we will have a lot more good times. Good luck with her!

Hi Clarke,

Unfortunately, we've pretty much used up the ability to take those mid week days and are back to Sat. and Sundays now. It was nice given the boat traffic is much lighter, but you miss having a bunch of guys chattering on the radio about whats going on and what their getting them on (like the information is accurate any ways :o ).

Lou