BlueEye on Board

keith

Hahah - went out tonight just me and my brother to try out luck. Set up in 70 foot and had warm water top to bottom. Moved out to 200 and found bait/fish and took a small king. Kept working it deeper and did another teenage king, then another skipper, then a good 8-10lb bow. Missed two soon after that and finally hit that laker (14.4 lbs) down 110 over 350. He was mixed in with the bows and kings that we were getting. Ended the day 5 for 7 and pretty happy with the maiden voyage :clap: . Might try for some more tomorrow with the future wife..... 36 days and counting.... wish me luck (on the fishing that is :lol: )

LUCK !!! its gonna take raw skill and friends to to pitch in for running shoes..ya better have a pre-nup....

after the cruise its gonna be Mrs. blue eyes and the "knitters forum" list or craft shows, how to shop and spend all your husbands fishing money,...top ten ways of turning spoons into wind chimes,,spin dctrs can replace tin cans on your wedding day,,,,fishing poles make great flower support poles,,,tieing tomatoes with wire,,boat anchors double for a ball and chain,,,,life vest tied togeather with mono make great pool floats,,,how to convert downriggers into clothes line retrivers,,,fiberglass boats can be shreaded into great bedding mulch,,,,price of scrap aluminum can pay for a nice shopping trip,,, 20.00 is on its way i hear nike makes great running shoes............

Sounds like Ray's "outdoor knowledge" ranks right up there with his "indoor knowledge"...EXPERT...

Maybe he can give up some of those years of experience on here of how to hack into the better halves knitting forum and find out what they got on their agenda.,,on the other hand maybe not....running shoes? ..Hiding in Jerry's garage was better :o