New USCG Licensed Captain and Fly Fishing Guide in Rochester

Captain Scott

Name: Captain Scott Feltrinelli

Home Port:Southpoint Marina

Boat Name/Type: Edna Gayle/ Proline 22 foot Center Console

I fish for: Shark, Stripers, Bluefish, Bonefish, Tarpon, Permit, Redfish, Giant Trevally, Tuna, Salmon, Steelhead, Trout, Bass, Walleye, Pike, other panfish.

==================

I am a Charter Boat Captain who specializes in Fly Fishing instruction and light tackle fishing. I am U.S. Coast Gaurd Licensed Captain, fully insured, CPR/First Aid trained. My participation and interest with this sight is to share information with other Captains and serious fishermen about the fish and waters of the region. I recently moved to the area from the New Jersey Shore. My expertise is Fly Fishing and Fly Casting in the ocean, stream, or lake. I hope to use this sight to partner with other fly fisherman and other experts with the same interests to expand my abilities and knowledge of the Lake Ontario fishery. I try to fish every day the weather and the good lord allow for it.

Well Scott, if you are offering to share your expertise to the members of the site for free then I say congratulations & thank you. If you are trying to expand your business, then please submit further posts to the Classifieds, Business to Consumer Forum. Thank you & welcome to the LOU site.