Seneca 9-17-2010.....pic addded

ERABBIT

Stan and I gave it a go about 2ish today till 5:30 PM. I gave the Lodi area a shot for awhile then went deeper looking for that cold water Hookedup talked about. Troll all the way across the lake never found a COLD hole any where. Work the west side till it was time to come in no , hit , walks or erros............... ;(

9-18-2010

On the water about 7ish fished till 11:15 am went 1 for two a small laker about 18" to 20". Fish east side first lots of weeds went across set up in 550' of water and got beat up by the waves. Slid in behind long Point , more weeds work up to the stack area. The best temp I've found in a few days now , but could not get it goings. Pulling the last rod and it was loaded up with the laker.................. :lol: .....wheee!!!!! almost back to back sunk-a-rooos................. :rofl:

9-19-2010

Long day on the water fished with buddy from Mass. and his girlfreind from the NAFC hit west side below Long Point , then north of Long Point. Went across just below Samson fished just above Lodi till weeds wacked us then went into slip for a bit. Then motored south below a few miles south of Servern. Lots of weeds troll across lake then worked north pulled lines just south of Lodi when they were all jammed up with weeds..............went 4 for 7 three lakers and a small landlock. Put in around 7:45 am and loaded back up about 6:45 PM.

9-23-2010

Hoot and I gave it a go today about 11ish lots of weeds north of Lodi Point. Worked some deep water then was going to work point area and got jammed up. Worked back out deep and south looking for that cold water that I can't seem to find. Anyway we found a pocket of fish and went 8 for 8. Only two legal fish a landlock at 21" and a laker at 20". Boated 4 more small landlocks , small laker and a small rainbow. We banged the nice landlock first but couldn't find any more like it just the 12"ers.