Pay EveryDay Derby 2010

A-TOM-MIK

I realize there are a lot of opinions floating around concerning this event as well as many other events, some positive and some mixed due to participation level.

I wanted to be the first to commend the owner on the "follow up" to the 2010 "end of season" E mail all of us received to who entered.

Sure there are many anglers around who have ideas on how this event should of been ran or how it could be run better.

I just feel it was very professional on the closure to the 2010 season

Well Done !!!

Please remember when comparing any event to another leaves for open windows to be critiqued. The LOC for instance that is very well ran has more experience than any other, David has dome his homework and worked the bugs out pretty flawlessly IMO

The original 1000adayderby left for much to be desired out of a similar event, leaves for working up hill at best, as what the new PEDD had to follow.

Tom

The Payeverydayderby will most definatley be around for next season as well as the future yrs to come. Thanks tom for your supporting opinion of the derby. We are currently working on next season now and we are more concerned about the low number turn out for the first yr. We thought it would take a little better than it did. We want to pay out every single day the most amount of moneys as possable and the only way to do this is to have entries into the derby. We do not gurantee a thousand dollars a day as of yet but we will. and we want to. We are not the 1000,00 a day derby.. not even close.. we have a future to think about and we continue to support our fishery whenever we can. We hope that this yrs solid performance of payouts have shown the winners that we are no joke and everyone else that has doubts about it are gone for good.. We want to give this money away every single day we have a winner...all we need is for the guys to get off there duffs and get in the game. lol :rofl: maybe some day we can put 2,3, thousand or more in the pockets of our daily winners. wouldn t that be great :yes::yes: goin to work for a day on the lake.....We also would like to thank everyone who has supported us through our first season..Fish on and we will see you may 1 2011..

Sincerely

Chris

Rod,

thank you. It has been an up hill battle but we will get there..haha pass it on to all the more we enter the more i get to pay you when you win.........nice little bonus check for ya at the end of the week and hey you bring home a grand and ur wife may just let you fish 7 days a week lmao....

Chris