Gav debate

Has Been

Hope you had the time to watch the Gov debate last night. Truly a comic act if I ever saw one . Also a representation of how our state is being run now . Palidino Choked in the fact he had Cuomo right next to him to call him out but did not. Cuomo sat there taking it all in with amusement. Now the fun begins. The Green party guy who is pretty much a commie , actually had a few good points. The freedom guy had a few good lines, best , the arson line. The Liritarian probably is the best choice but dosnt have a chance in hell.I like the Hooker in the fact if she gets elected ,we may get to do to the Gov what the Govs be doing to us for a long time. But I think I will vote for Jimmy McMillan . You ask why? Becauh da rent is 2 DANM high!!!

ahahah "im from the party the rent is too damn high and the biggest propblem in NY is that the rent is too damn high!!!!!". :rofl: Its incredible that this was probably the line making the most sense all debate :rofl: Im a fairly strong republican, and am not ashamed to admit that Paladino would get more votes if his campaign were based on him not saying a word

I'm voting for the PULL MY FINGER PARTY.

Just when you thought NY politics couldn't get any worse. I figure, as long as Cuomo doesn't start practicing witchcraft, lying about serving in Nam, dressing up like a Nazi or wearing a speedo and grinding at a gay pride parade he's a shoe in. Too bad, cause he's a mut too and one of the main villians in the mortgage meltdown.

Hey " The Pull My Finger Party" sounds great what a great way to get rid of all that hot air. I tried to get in but found out it was for non smokers only (no open flames),

:mooning:FAWHOOM .

I was sent down the hall to the " BUFFY PARTY" ,got to meet Bill, Spitzer, Massa, monaca was there too ,,then Polisi showed up and cleared the room ,poor mr polisi.