good news bad news

ok so who cares , but good news im back ,bad news im back,when in flordia on emergency leave i sorta been watching the board ,its been looking more like a fishing forum , instead of a public bashing grounds ,tom (2 rods) stumbled on a couple confused salmon as he was targeting lakers ,while eating a bananna split ,yankee forgot how to troll and went back to bass(hmmmpff) fishing,muskybob hasnt got his new boat outa the driveway or maybe he has and his girlfriend finished the curtians that might explane those 4ftrs on the windless days near osweago,billy v put his skies away and pulled outa port and hammered em looks like he went back to sking ,couple new guys been trying to pry some info on fishing teqnicks, my boat has dryrotted (and its aluminum),oh i did get to fish in flordia with a guy who,s cought it all (kinda like me)3247 cast with a surface temp of87degrees 2 baby snook,3ladyfish(1/2lbrs)and 1 jack(garbage fish)and we were done ..............fishing then ya got a 2 hr washdown when ya get back home due to salt water , tom no matter how i tried i couldnt cast and sip a beverage(beer)next time its one of those party hats with a straw ,good thing i wasnt fishing alone that FLA. sun coulda done some serious damage to the cheeks, id rather troll allday for 1 fish than do that again.next time its back to my honey hole with live shrimp, musky i might do some pre fishing outa sodus this weekend with this little heat wave i just booked up the next three weeks for new air cond. systems looks like ill be working 3 days a week for a while, oh yea bob the good news is we got a place to stay for free at sodus ,the bad news is we might have to take a trip to lake erie for a wally run to pay this guy back,bummer another fishing trip. bad news my sister lost her daughter 28yrs last week ,next time your on the water take a moment to thank God for what we have ,take a moment to phone a relative or friend just to say Hi! you havent spoke with recently,and hug your kids every day , even if they think the raiders are a good football team..Its good to be home. Ray K.

Welcome back Ray, we missed you. Sorry for your loss. I lost my mom 3 weeks ago, I agree, keep in touch with family members cuz you never know when they might not be here anymore. Your right keep hugging your kids. Take them hunting,fishing, etc. they grow to fast.