Wilson Harbor Invitational early registration drawing

Billy V

Just a reminder to those of you who are planning to fish the WHI this May - There is an earlybird registration drawing for $1,000 cash for all entries postmarked no later than January 21st, 2011. This is a great chance at putting some extra cash in your pocket before the season even begins, and all you have to do is send in your completed registration form along with your deposit check by Jan 21st! Don't miss out!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wilson Harbor Invitational is proud to announce a minimum guaranteed payout of over $35,000 in CASH!

1st $14,000

2nd $7000

3RD $3500

4th $3500

5th $3500

6th $1750

7th $1750

We will be adjusting the prize structure accordingly as additional entries are recieved. The response thus far has been amazing and we look forward to hearing from the rest of you soon. We are also currently shoring up the dinner menu with Shelly, What a meal she has planned for you!

Registrations are coming in each and every day. While we're not going to say just how many boats we have at this particular point, I think that our announcement that we're guaranteeing a minimum payout based on 50 boats as outlined above should give you a pretty good idea. From my perspective the response has been incredible, and I won't be the least bit surprised if it's a complete sell out. We'll adjust the payout schedule as more registrations come in, so expect payouts to get even bigger!

As a reminder, TOMORROW (Jan 21st) is the LAST day to get your registration postmarked in order to be eligible for the $1,000 cash drawing.