Raytheon R 11X Radar w/ Open Array For Sale

This unit came with our new ride. We have never had Radar before, so we wont know what we may be missing. If we had room on our dash we would probably keep it, but that's just not the case. I don't know much about the product, but I have heard it was a nice unit and the fact that it has an open array is great. Both pieces look to be in great shape, and it was working when we sea trialed the boat. I don't have great pictures of it currently. Given the packet I received from the previous owner, and how meticulous he was, chances are I have the manual to the unit. $650 OBO picked up in Rochester, or buyer pays shipping cost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

We ran this Radar a lot this year, and it worked flawlessly. I honestly don't think I would even own a boat without one ever again. Its really that nice to have this tool on those foggy days! We are upgrading our radar, so this one is going back on the market. New price $500 firm! It comes with an open array and a CRT head unit. Pick up in Rochester or buyer pays shipping.

• 2 months later...