Ethan's King Mount

MANIAC

Hi Gray, We did great this fall. Catches were consistent and the freezer was well stocked. Fished until deer season came in and then it turned cold. Ethan caught one 9 1/2 lbs in early Nov.

great job ethan,course you have a great teacher and someone who helped you both to keep that day alive with your fish mount..

now you know we all like a little fish story so if ya got any dirt on a good screwup on dads part (forgot plug,ect) its ok to share with us all,tho hes a pretty smart cookie and probly dont screw up much.

but it is winter so whip up a good story for us anyways.

Last summer dad tore the skeg off the lower unit and damaged the prop when he forgot to raise it up one evening. He was in a hurry to weigh in a Salmon for the LOC summer derby.

Two years ago dad was on his annual trip to the Niagra Bar. He took basically everything except our house, but they forgot the poles to the tent. Home was 5 hours away.

Thanks for the comments

Ethan (Maniac JR)

Come on Mailman, tell the truth. After I put that shiny skeg on, all you had to do was follow my trail and scoop up all the floaters that had knocked themselves out when they ran into my transom!! :lol::lol: