Lakes Systems Downriggers

I'm looking for any old Lakes Systems Multi - Troller down riggers also the Lakes Systems Charter Boat Series riggers and the Lakes Systems Multi - Clector riggers. They haven't made these riggers for years and I have some of these that I would like to fix up and use. I'm not going to pay any outrageous prices for these things. This is a project that I'm doing. If you have or know of any, can you please get back to me on where they are and the price of them. Here is some pics of what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Bob, [email protected]

Picture_221.jpg

Picture_224.jpg

Picture_225.jpg

Picture_226.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have two Lake Systems down riggers identical to the 2nd pic down in your ad. I'm not sure what they are worth. I am trying to find somebody that can restore the control system on one of them. The digital read out does not work any longer. I may consider a sale If I have no luck. If I can get any help from you I would sure appreciate it. Thank You. You can Reply at [email protected] Thanks for any input.

• 5 months later...

I have one of these that the boom is missing ant the up/down did not work. Was going to put in a toggle switch well ten years later still not done and I have other downriggers. I am in washington state, rather than throw away if somebody wants this just pay for shiipping. I am sure that the cable on the spool is worth the cost of shipping. I have not need for it so please let me know if you do. Will post when this is no longer in my possesion. No this in not a scam just hate to throw away something someone else can use....