Nascar Fantasy Group

For those who played last year or those who want to play this year here's the info.

You have created the Private Group called Hemiroids. To allow other people to join this group, send them the Group ID# (14462) and the Password (ontario). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.

If you would like to leave this group, simply go to the game front page and remove yourself via the "Leave a Group" link located within the "My Team and Groups" module.

Thanks for joining. See ya on the track.

-- Fantasy Auto Racing Commissioner

http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Maybe the 2 time defending champ (ME) will join in after about the 10th race to give u bums a chance this year!

Na screw it!! I'll just join in at the beginning and woop up on y'all like the last 2 years!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Ok I'm in but it took me over a 1/2 hr to do it :@ Last year I was on a roll, even won a segment! Then bang I couldn't select my drivers or make any changes for several weeks! Then as soon as it started it stopped and allowed me to manage my team. So you guys can take the voodoo off me anytime NOW!! Looking forward to it :)

but then again is nascar a sport

It's more then that, It becomes your life!

• 2 weeks later...