Get the church walleye boards. I beat the hell out of them and always have six to eight in the water run everything from flat line to 400 copper or 12 color core. I have two of the new big church tx 44 boards I dont care for them the will pull a lot of weight but you can drag a five pound fish for miles and not know he is on the line. They would work well for heavy copper and kings. I like my otter boards for 400 to 600 copper.

Jeff when we ran your little boat out last spring those were the Big John boards??.. I cannot remember.. I appreciate the infor on the these boards..

Sean and Jason Thanks for the info on the Walleye Boards, I am looking get a little simpler out banging the shoreline for the browns... Last time I used the Church boards they seemed easy to use and did not cause much of an issue bringing in the fish.... I appreciate the post.... Dale

Jack sold the Sylvan Offshore.. I picked up a project boat last summer... 17 1/2 Blue Fin Spectrum that needed some serious work.. Really close to having the new floor in the boat and having it rigged for trout and salmon.. Im also getting it ready for doing some jigging for lakers on the FLX..... Dale