Troll Master install HELP

If I get my boat back I will get some pics for ya. One thing you will want to get is a couple extra servo motors. I ordered two for like 5 bucks on line. I usualy go threw one a season. Also put in a power shut off or the servo will always have power running to it. Where are you located if your in my area I will take a look at it for you.

I had the same issue with installing a control king on my tohatsu. Contacted their customer support and they sent me an adapter which was basically a piece of brass tubing with shink tube on one end. I had to cut the throttle likage going to the tiller and put the tubing over one end and heat the shrink tube to the other. This allows the cervo to control the carb without pulling on the tiller throttle. The tubing slides on the throttle linkage when using the control, and when you use the tiller throttle it pushes on the linkage. Works great for me.

Contact customer support, they should be able to hook you up with the adapter. I'll look for the directions that came with my adapter and shoot you some pictures when I get a chance. Also be in Niagra area next week if you wanna take a closer look shoot me a pm.

Good Luck

Jeff

I just installed it on my new yamaha 9.9 ht. We did have to do some tweeking so it would work. Your welcome to look at on my rig. it's in my drive till Friday then on Cayuga for the summer