Seneca south end 5/10/11 Birthday trip

After seeing all the photos of the LL's coming from Seneca I just had to join the party and what better day to give it a try then on my Bday. :) My boat is still tore apart and waiting for some parts so I stole Dads little Boat :lol: Felt like I was in the stone age again but it ran great.

Steve and I launched at Clute park and set up right out by the break wall and traveled to the Salt plant. Nothing, not even one hit :o So we turned around and headed straight back to the break wall and by this time Nick gave me a shout and pointed me in the right direction :* I ended up pulling in some small 1lbers in so I dropped my gear a little deeper and wam bam dipsy started to jump. I grabbed the rod and handed to Steve. It was a little over 5lb LL :clap: MT Dew spinny paired with the Proc took the big LL. Chicken wing was my other hot lure. After that I lost 2 nice ones off the rigger. I was having some issues with the releases. They are some nock off brand of the Blacks releases. I tinkered with them and got them working nice but I recommend buying Blacks. I think we landed 7 out of 10 hits. The wind picked up from the north and rocked us around a bit but not too bad. There was still a lot a debrie on the water.

Thanks again Nick! That was much appreciated :yes:

Seneca3_5_10_11.jpg

Should have been a double but my line broke at the release ;(

Seneca4_5_10_11.jpg

Seneca1_5_10_11.jpg

I kept the 5lber for Mom as a Late Mothers day present. She loves Salmon :inlove:

Seneca2_5_10_11.jpg

No pictures of the smaller LL's. I wanted to get them back in the water to grow BIG

Nice Rob! I think thats more fish than your old man has put in that boat :rofl:, I'll be sure to let him know that tonight at work :lol:

:rofl::rofl: I left him a tank of gas! He has no excuses now.

Thanks everyone especially "Captain Nick" :D