2011 seneca laketrout dereby- Reelhard

greetings to all. As usual, the memorial weekend derby didn't dissappiont. besides a little rain friday night and some fog, it was great fishing conditions.... a little chop, overcast skies, and lots of fish slime! :yes: . We camped at sampson, and never left that area to fish. our hot set ups were green/white dot spinnies with green flies, green mt. dew crush spinnies with yellow killer big weenie flies. Dipseys out 220-230. riggers down 65/83 ft. most of our fish were caught just north of sampson in around 90-110fow. we boated around 20 fish saturday all 5-9lbs. mostley lakers a few L.L's and a rainbow. sunday we boated around 20 fish all the same 6-8lbs., with an occasional 9 lber. after some nasty storms sun. night, mon morn. we did 12 more lakers. My first mate steve, my son Braeden , Dangerous Dave, and I all had a great weekend of fishing. It would have been a little icing if we could have managed a bid 'ol slob and win 5 grand, but the memories of another seneca laketrout derby are worth maybe a little more :beer:

100_MEDIA_IMAG0117.jpg

100_MEDIA_IMAG0123.jpg

100_MEDIA_IMAG0126.jpg