Seneca 06/20/11 Bows and Bees

Fished Seneca today for 5 hours with a great group of folks from the area. The action was not as fast as Friday but we still managed 15 fish most of them were Bows and Salmon with a few good Lakers in the mix. We found a lot of fish and bait you just had to work the area a few times to get them to go. We had a big bow get into the wire diver and brake off, and lost a few others. All but three fish went back to fight another day. The lake was like glass and the weeds are starting to show up. We did have a first today BEES it all started with one honey bee that landed on my shirt. Within a few minutes we had thousands of them on us and the boat. At one point we had two fish on and every one was locked in the pilot house while Jason and I fished with bees. They got so bad that we had to pick up and fly down the lake to blow them off.

IMG_7191.jpg

IMG_7188.jpg

IMG_7205.jpg

IMG_7204.jpg

IMG_7198.jpg

You shouldn't be out on the lake getting Buzzed. Who brought the honeybuns?? That would "bee " a bit*h if a rod went off. Everyone would "bee" saying its your turn, no its your turn!!!! :lol:

Nice fish !! :yes: I guess that's a pretty good honey hole if bees are showing up too share it with you..... Matt told us that that happened to him one time while fishing Lake George and at one point thought he might have to jump in..... :o

good report, didnt pull the ol' bill dance and jump in? Sunday evening when i left my slip, i wa walking to my car, and the entire tree was humming with those Bees, must be the time of year!!

:clap:

OK.. This is Dad - chief driver of Hooked Up. I had to work today so I couldn't be there to keep Sean and Jason in line. I am still analyzing this situation. However, at this time it appears they were trolling way too slow.. Guys, you have to speed it up. If that doesn't work we may have to ask Jason to change his aftershave.