Cayuga 6-30 evening

Kade, Ernie, and I got on the lake about 6:30 last night and pretty quickly found some of Sean's leftovers from yesturday. First fish whacked f/f on mag dipsy out 220', and I mean WHACKED. Went to grab the rod and stopped 'cause it had stopped dancing. I said to Ernie and Kade that I didn't know if he ate it or if he was gone, but looked like dipsy was tripped so would have to bring it in anyway. Just as I grabbed the rod out of the holder, he took off and just about took the rod out of my hand. Handed the rod to Kade and got the lead line out of his way. Fish made a couple good runs and had Kade screaming "Get the net...get the net". Looked back, fish is eye level 50' behind the boat. :clap: Kade got it to the back of the boat and it made one last run off to the starboard side weaving in and out of the rigger rod line and the other mag dipsy line. Finally got a nice atlantic to the net. Got reset and the other mag dipsy out 200' takes off. Kade brings in a twin to the first one. Off to a great start. Picked a small laker on a rigger at 50', and two small lakers on mag dipsy out 240'. Only dropped one fish. :@ Felt like another good atlantic. Picked up at 8:30. Great evening on the water. Lake was quite choppy when we got there, but had laid down for the run back to the launch.

Kyle

IMAG0035.jpg