Seneca 7-5-2011

Seneca 7-5-2011

Went out with Bill today ran across lake to west side set-up three riggers with spoons and trolled north. Weeds,weeds and more weeds scatter every where. Thought maybe on north side of Long Point may be better. We did pick up one 19†landlock around the point but weeds were not much better on the north side………….motor across to just above Willard on east side had some nice marks but could not get them to go…….OH…….and weeds, weeds every where on that side also………….at least Bill got one fish anyway then the best part we came in clean the landlock and I had two soaking in brown sugar from the other day , deep fryed the one from today and did the other two on the grill with melted butter,lemon juice salt and pepper…………MmmmmmmmMMMmmmm!!!!!

I have not been out , think Bill and I will go in the am.............tell your dad when I was gone I left the motor book on my door nob on the trailer.......came back up here and it was still there !!!!! If ya need it to fix your boat no problem......oh there is a very good search for boats a guy posted on this site I'll look it up and put in on this thread for your dad !!!!