After an AM outing with Woody I headed out of Port Bay solo at 4:30 and was set-up on the water by 5pm. Started in close at 60 fow and worked out. Didn't go far before the first fish hit my NK28 alewife down 65 over 70 fow - 7lb brown. Continued to work 60 - 80 fow range and managed two more fish: another 6lb brown and a 12lb king. The brown on the alewife again and the king on a silver shiner NK28. Stayed out until 7pm when the flies and tiny bugs drove me crazy!! :devil: Didn't mark a single bait pod the entire time and only saw a few fish hovering near the bottom and at 65 ft down. Slipped out to 150 fow water to see if I could find some bait, but the screen was empty beyond 90 fow.

Not bad: 3 for 3. Won't be out again until next week sometime. Until then - tight lines everyone!! :P

Sounds like what we had. I was out there to, just east of port no bait no marks. We managed 1 king 22lbs and as we were fighting that one the other rigger took a rip but missed it. Riggers were down 80ft over 150 -160. Took the King on a whit abd blue spinny with a white atomik. Only spot we actually marked anything.