A-TOM-MIK Online (Delay's in shipping)

Just wanted to pass along this note to our shoppers

Due to most notably the best season in the eastern basin in the last 4 years we are a bit behind in shipping

We are experiencing about a 3 to 5 day delay on most internet orders and a week in some cases

Very sorry for the troubles, when looking for our goods please shop at your nearest outlet whenever possible

TY

Tom

Hi Tom

Placed an order earlier this week, I would have tried a local place but there are not any close to me that carry your torpedo weights and I just donated one to the lake last weekend LOL! If i dont get out this weekend thats ok there is always next weekend or i can run with one DR and a bunch of dipsys which might work great. Either way your stuff is worth the wait and thanks for the heads up!!

Gene

• 1 month later...

Tom, great to hear you having a banner year! With the economy in it's current state any business showing growth is truly doing something right. I just placed an order Sunday eve. No problem on the wait. One suggestion from another business owner. Some people don't like to wait, offer them expedient shipping at a cost that puts a few more $$$ in your pocket. I can't tell you how many times I've paid OT to get jobs done and that billed directly back to the customer. Everybody wins.