Water Level?

the Big O was way high when we camped in Fair Haven over Memorial Day. With the dry weather we've had lately, I imagine it has had to come down a good bit. How much has it come own since Memorial day?

When i was at webster park last night the water was coming up over the seawall and splashing on the pier.... id say its still unusually high for this time of year... at least in the lake.... most the streams i fish however- different story.

As of last week, the lake was OVER the standardized levels the IJC approved back in 1958. If memory serves me, the high level is somewhere around 247 feet and it is well over that mark. At our house, the lake is normally about 10 feet away from our breakwall. 2 weeks ago, the water was maybe 6 inches away. The big gale storm had waves coming over our wall and crashing on our front lawn. All around us, homes without any form of protection suffered property damage. My neighbor had a section of his wall pulled away by the waves. There is no sign of the lake level going down. If they don't do something soon, the eastern shore will suffer catastrophic damage in any more storms, especially the 3-day blows we are so used to. :@