Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILSIs it really the middle of July, it feels like the end of August, with out all the boat traffic,LOL. Fished Friday, left the dock at 7:30, setup in 125 ft straight out of my port "big Salmon" and trolled west , tried to stay in 125-150 ft. Could not get all the rods in the water for the first 1 1/2 hours. Dipsies did most of the damage, coppers were ok, and riggers worked. Hit at least 15 fish. 2 average browns, The 17.5 lb brown came in the middle of a triple. The rest were all kings, 1 skippy, couple teenagers an the rest big guys. while taking the salmons pic a dippy rod started to scream, "of course". Lots of stuff working, old green chip/ green crinkle fly is best. Buddy of mine has not put a flasher fly in the water yet, all spoons and he's doing well. heard cut bait is also doing well. Pick your poison I guess.

Thanks

Capt. Dave

These are "The Good Ole Days"

====================

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Awesome report. I'll be fishing out of Catfish Creek next week starting on Saturday. I'm retiring from my job on Friday and this is my retirement kick off trip!! :yes: My 2 boys are coming up for a few days and another buddy of mine is coming for the rest of the week.