Seneca 7/26/2011

Seneca 7/26/2011

Solo today , had both lines in the water at 7:30am two riggers with spoons…….trying the McCoy line to see how it works against fleas and the Dreamweaver snap/swivels.

Nothing going so pulled lines and change out spoons deep rigger rod had loaded up with fleas but they came off real easy………..put down a FF with rod loaded up with McCoy Mean Green 25# and my normal spoon rigger rod………..had a two hits on the FF rig but new rod didn’t have enough back bone to help set hook. Whuppin’stick (wst8l-2) should be a good one for spoons and planner board not for FF……..the McCoy green 25# did as good as my Ande line no better no worst but price wise I’ll stick with the Ande. JFYI I buy , paid for this stuff so I’m not……. Well you know what I mean…I realy like the Dreamweaver snap/swivels hope they hold up better than the shampo’s ….Weeds were less than the other day , flea’s were no problem using 30# or 25# McCoy………did boated 3 landlocks and a laker…put one landlock back was just 15â€â€¦..…two misses on the ff rig down 67’ back 8’ fire-dot BTI with matching fly………..landlocks on spoons and the laker also……….37’ took two and 51’ took two and one wrapped the line around the rigger and was gone by the time I brought the cannon ball up……….pulled up lines at 11:45am………North of long point is fishable now but has a lot of single weeds so you will be working to fish that area I was still south of the stacks………………the middle of the lake looked semi-full of weeds the lines were thin but lots of them…….as I got off lake it BLEW UP and some heavy wind out of the NW………..could clear out the area north of long point !!!!!!