Seneca 07/28/11

Fished out of Severne today with a group of guys from all around New York. We had some great fishing all day on the East side out over deep water 300+. Bows, Salmon and Lakers all hit the net today with a few real big Bows and Lakers that got away. The guys kept some of the smaller Lakers and some salmon for the grill; they were glad to go along with my one Bow limit and only had to keep the one that was hooked to deep to release. Spoons were hot in green and orange and the big weenie Lap dance fly was on fire on the deep wire divers. Surface temp was down to 77 with the wind and waves and down temp was 56 deg at 53ft. Riggers were parked at 53 ft and 60 ft for silver fish and wire divers were at 150, 180, 200, and 220 long cores and 200 to 300 copper all took fish. We avoided the weeds most of the day up to when the South/East wind changed to South/West and blew them all back to the East side. I would like to than Nick from Reel Stories for working on the boat today. All of my help was stuck working today so Nick jumped on the boat with me. Thanks again Sean Brown

IMG_7593.jpg