Lesson Learned

not sure if this would be the correct place to post this if not would a site mod please move it for me thanks

lesson learned...we all have left gear in our boats and thought it was safe not the case i left m gear in my boat and now i have none ..robbed 20 year of tackle and poles even stole my 5 year old son gear and poles never trust your boat is a safe place to have your gear even for a few hours let my lesson educate you some what on what some people are capable of to anyone that would think of stealing another anglers gear think 1st you rob laughter,dreams and memories my kids are devastated from this and i am at a loss so let my bad day prevent you from having one .......

small semi private lake downstate steuben county tied to my dock they came in late at night with a small row boat or so it seems as my yard you have to come over a hill and pretty much walk through the house to get access to the front yard and have to pass by a bunch of security lights everyone around the lake seen the person on the water that evening after dark just not good enough to get a description i know all you guys on the big lake have tons more invested just wanted to let everyone know what happened to me if it prevents one angler from loosing there gear my job here and posting was a success

I agree with Brian...some people suck. This just happened to someone at the resort I was at on lake O last week....first time it happened there in 7 years!! Someone came in at night on a small boat, is what they figured? While I was driving to Cayuga, I pulled over to nap and three kids tried to get in my boat not knowing I was in the van, so I was able to chase them before they stole anything.

It can be a cruel world for us nieve and trusting souls....thanks for the reminder and sorry about the theft.

Frickin drug addicted turds :punch: .....get that wall up down south fast and electrify it....land mines on the sides. Everything is at risk even with a lock on it. You wouldn't believe the crap I see and have happen out here on the road drivin the big truck.....too many stories to tell , all true and disturbing to say the least. It's sad when you can't trust your fellow human being anymore.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png