Seneca 8-5-2011

Seneca 8-5-2011

Coffees about done , ice is in the cooler , pail is packed................Stan , Kinger , Hoot and I are going down to give it a go again........... report to come ???? checking a differnt area with same program .......then after some browns I hope !!!!!!

Thanks Mike sorry your day is going to be BAD !!!!

No browns , no landlocks , no bows......thanks for the lakers we did 4.....and two hi hits without a hook up...............the lakers are from 63' down looks like lots of them around 84' at or near the bottom.................just north of Long Point in 30 feet of water and half way to the stacks in Dresden Bay is a LOG about 4" around and 8 to 10 feet long !!!!!!!! Lots of weeds north of long point and above the Dresden Bay.............. we picked up a laker I should have taken a picture of.........had a 22" laker head and about 8" of a 22" laker body , then it went right down to a 10" laker tail.......look funny........should have killed It I guess don't want that thing breading more like it............we went back to fishing today good Ole Seneca wake-up call... ;) ...been here before........ :P