Seneca 8-20 8-21

Well, saturday i went out with some friends, Will,wendy and their two kids Kk and Michael And deckhand Joe. We ran north, set up just south of Rock Stream. Took a short time but we found bait. As soon as we did we hit fish. The first 5 fish were bows and then started mixing it up. Did only one laker. We fished 6-930 am and ended with 21 for 27 or so. mostly bows. Lost a good one on wire and rigger at boat. Michigan stinger spoons were on fire as usual. However, I have to replace the one with no paint again...grrr. It was wills wife and daughters first time trolling. Wendy managed to get a nice rainbow and salmon on the same rod. One on cheater and one on mainline. That was fun to net!!

Sunday, I had clients from Oklahoma. I figured we could run to the same spot as yesterday and fish it. Well, the rain and water temps moved the fish and bait. We had to work for them. Only one bow hooked and she came off at back of boat. We went 10 for 17. Lakers, salmon, and a brown today. The mother of three, got lucky like yesterday, but this time with 2 lakers on one rod. A brute of a laker on the main and a smaller one on the cheater. She smiled all day and rubbed it in her kids faces! LOL!! Bait was south of rock stream more towards Watkins. Fleas were minimal for me compared to last week. Scattered weed pods made it tough..

Both days riggers parked at 77,66, probe at 50. Wire FF @ 200 and 220. Wire spoon around 230. 12 color, 5 color, 250 copper all took fish.

Pictures to come.

Nick

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

036.jpg

135.jpg

137.jpg

Nice report Nick :yes:

Nick have you sent any MS back ?

I put a clear coat on a few that I use all the time to see if they will last longer than two or three fish.....

Ed, I called them, they gave me there address too send them back and to which ones. She said they were going to charge me to repaint them all. I told her most of them had the paint come off with one or two fish, she didnt seem worried and said the leave that to their discretion.... I found it to be a joke, but they catch me fish. Now, NK and O&M spoons hold their paint excellent, why cant anyone else? I have had the same problem with warrior spoons. One fish, paints gone!! 4.59 cent spoon!!!! might as well fish live bait

I have the same problem with the smaller stingers ... Two to Three fish paint goes bye bye... Maybe I will try the clear coat if the people at stinger can't fix the problem... I also have been finding what colors are hot and switching the stinger with a similar O&M 4 and having just as good of luck with out having to worry about paint... Hopefully they will fix the problem at stinger or they will probably lose a few customers ....

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png