Sodus 8/21 Sunday with pics

Fished Sodus Sunday from about 8 am til about 2pm or so. Went 6 for 7 with two 5 lb browns, couple skippy Kings, 13lb King, and 18lb King. Lost a possible major due to an amateur working the drag on my diver rod! Pretty good day all in all.

Couple of things to note: I was very surprised at how dark this 18 lb King was and how much of his teeh were exposed already. This thing looked ready to run the river this week.

king_teeth.jpg

king_jug.jpg

king_j.jpg

Check out the Jaw on this 13 lber. About 1/2 of his lower jaw was gone. It looked like an old injury....probably a catch and release from when it was a skippy!

king_mouith.jpg

we went out in the afternoon, didn't do anything till around 5:00 then had 4 releases and hooked a small king and a dink coho, got off around 7:30. We didn't mark anything early having started in 400', started seeing fish around 225fow but not many.

Bob

we went out in the afternoon, didn't do anything till around 5:00 then had 4 releases and hooked a small king and a dink coho, got off around 7:30. We didn't mark anything early having started in 400', started seeing fish around 225fow but not many.

Bob

We started out working the 100 -110 feet because we got a late start and figured there must be fish there because everyone was working that water. I marked very few fish and very little bait in that 100 feet of water and saw very few people pull their net out. We did land one of our Browns in there and another in about 150 feet of water maybe 280 back on a diver/flasher. We then proceeded to move out to the 200 - 230 range and that is when we picked up the Kings and marked a few fish and some bait....not much though.