bob for someone who didnt care enuf to show up i really dont know why you even have a intrest ,as we left deans cove at 545 a nice brown or LL jumps in front of us over 75 ft water marks everywhere and tons of bait we kinda drove in circles waiting for the starting siren to go off droped stuff in shallow and got a 17 " LL in a short time on a orange white spoon 45 ft down over 100 ft water quite a shelf in that area probly should of stayed in a 1 mile circle few weeds and no fleas lots of marks. headed so. with a nice ripper on the wire 180 out mtn dew w/ gr fly new gut ripes the lips off whatever it was before i could stop him got a few more small LL. and 1-23in laker lots of weeds and fleas were pretty bad ,the lake was real green looked like a small lake cleaning its self with all the alge.great day to be on the water if you were tubing or sking flat and hot not to good for fishing for some of us .(most) i think some guys had some fish leftover from a spring trip to the niagra bar they were pretty big lakers 8to9 lbrs,thanks to fishstix i brought home a couple more fish than we caught nothing as good as fresh lakers when cooked proper i have only fished that lake a couple times in the past during the spring i liked the screen i had in the deans cove area ,other than blowing my main moter it was a good time Thank you to all involved ..

bob for someone who didnt care enuf to show up i really dont know why you even have a intrest

Sometimes ya gotta take care of family business at home. This is starting to sound like a story from the 3 little pigs. :D

How you doing MB, sorry you couldn't make it.Ray should have fished the east side, no fleas no green on top, only got one clump of weeds, it scared the hell out of me I thought I had the weight cought on bottom but it was one of those floating weed beds, took about 15min. to clear the cable. I hooked up twice and lost then both. Hope you got them curtians up I think Rays going to need a ride. I think he should go out and buy one of them boats like stix or stinger are riding in. More room for beer.MMMmmmmmm.

Hey Mike, I wish I was there too. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Ray will have his boat up and running in no time. It's the only way he can get out of the house and have a few cool ones. MMMMMMMMM :D