LOU-All results

Well it's all said and done and the winner of the Cayuga Cup is

the one and only RUSTY RAT and crew. It was great to meet all of

you and put faces to names. Thanks to all who fished and donated for the trophys. I look forward to a bigger turnout for next year. I'm sure

RR is in for next year to (TRY :lol: ) and defend his title. Thanks Chaos for putting this together, (the wife learned alot about trolling ;) ) I

don't think she's converted yet. :lol: Pictures will probably show up shortly.

Splitshot115

Had a great day fishing sat. didn't do much catching.I'd like to thank those that donated there time and effort to put on this durby,It was an enjoyable day and I hope I can make it next year. Like Ray K I'm also over the hill. Sorry to heir your boat passed Ray. Will there be a burial at sea. Mike...W.W.IV.

Great job guys , Thanks for the effort , good to see everyone and get together for the weigh-in , sinkers in the fish , dynamite in most boats ( not mine ) probably why I didn't weigh in any fish !! What a group of guys , probably had something to do with the fact we weren't allowed in the park at Long Point only the parking lot!!! :D:D

Well done guys, well done! 2 thumbs up. Now I know some of you couldn't make it due to family obligations, but you better put this one on your calander for next year. We had a blast and excellent fishing.

I got lucky as my regular spot was bone dry, so headed over to Kingtown beach to give it a looky see and the big lakers were mixed right in with the salmon and browns. My deep wires were wackin the lakers and the high riggers with sliders fired all day. 3 color core took a few too. We were also weed free there, and I think that made a difference.

I will be back to defend the title and as I said at the weigh in, I'll pick up the crew member placks for next year. I will also send a letter to Bass Pro, thanking them for the sponsorship!

Well done guys.

RR

Well team Fishstix had a great time. Had a lot of fun out there, very good to meet everyone / see you all again. Stix, thanks again for taking me out. Eating all six of those bananas gave me a tummyache though. :D

Thanks to Chaos for keeping us in line on the board, Splitshot for bringing Barney and the scales, not to mention the trophy, and everyone who showed up for making it fun.

RR dang it stay out of my honeyhole!! :lol: Congratulations!

Oh and thanks to BPS too.... I ended up with a Rapala Pro Fishing game to play on the days I can't get out. I'll have to thank them next time I go there. (Isn't spending all my money enough?!?)

(I made it to the wedding too.... missed the ceremony (darn :roll:) and showed just after because I had to move a few truckloads of walnut. Great wedding, I got to fish a little, picked some bass on poppers out of the nearby pond while folks were dancing. Ended up being a VERY long day, 3 AM to 3 AM. It made Sunday very odd.)

Chaos,

The next time I'm at Bass Pro I'll make it a point to look up the manager

and thank him for the sponsorship, Bass pro has made my summer a little

more enjoyable ;) . Hermit, I'll get in touch with you later in the week for your plans on next week.

Splitshot115

I had a great time fishing the first annual derby. Hope to make a better showing next year. We were off a little bit on our lures but maybe next year Ill get in a little prefishing. Great bunch of folks. It was fun to fish back at the fingers again. Thanks Chaos for hosting .

BTW my email adress is

[email protected] if any one has any photos to share.