cayuga lake baits

What are the best baits to use.I know flasher and flies and spoons but what ones.Also when and what time of year do they apply.I have only fished it in winter and early spring.That was mainly a surface bite.With some laker action on sutton 44's of the riggers and core.I mainly fish the big O but I am sick of the drive and my boat is just to small.I have everything under the sun for trolling and only live a half hour away.Just need alittle help. thanks

Hottest lure for us has been a Mooselook thinfish ( purple and black ) behind the 0 Luhr Jensen dodger...It has also worked well as a free slider...Also green-black-silver stingers and NKs same color..Flies and spin doctors or big flashers haven't been that good for us this year....They were hot last year....Good luck....It seems that most fish have moved south of Sheldrake.....I fished out of Dean's Cove.last Friday....fished north'till I was across from the cliffs..........went over to the East side and fished down to Long Point....Bite was slow and the fish were small..........Lots of grass on the East side 8)8)8)

• 2 weeks later...