Went out sunday with SEADUCKTION looking for KINGS. Well the kings were no were to be found. Everyone up in henderson could not find them and if they did they were tight lip about were they were. So we went for lakers to get my two buddies that had never fished Lake onterio before. My buddy Johny was first up and landed a nice 3-5 lber. Then My buddy Matt was up and dropped two of them. He Had a bannana on the boat. Jinks us all day long. Then we had a double. I lost mine, and My buddy johny had a monster on. Landed it. It went probably 12-15 lber. Real nice. Johny was three for four for the day. Matt 0-2 and I was 0-2. We did manage to land two small jacks. SO overall we were 5-9. A lot of thanks goes out to SEADUCKTION for taking Me and my buddies out fishing. Not a lot of people out there take military poeple out fishing for the hell of it and teach them the way to work things and teach us the fishery of Lake Onterio. We enjoyed it SEADUCKTION and look forward to doing it again soon. My buddy Johny also said He will definently Love to go out with you again. THanks. :P

Kingfish,

Anytime that you and some of your friends want to get out on the water let me know. I was a Marine for 8 yrs and would welcome anyone in the military on my boat anytime. So if you make it down to wayne Co. Let me kow and we will go out. Im sure that goes for alot of the people on this board. But anyway thanks for your service... Semper Fi

Woody5442

Tracy Woodhams

Sgt USMC

Chris,

It was great to finally get you guys out. Sorry that we could not get the kings to go, I think Johnny lost one on the dipsey, but never saw the fish. I really did hate to have to turn to the lakers, but I had to get you guys into some fish. Here are the pics that I was able to get, no picks of the skippys, just remove hook and back in the water. The lakers are stacked up on the south side of the finger from 100' out to 140'. All of the lakers came on Cow Bell rigs, blue/silver and green silver pulling peanuts or spin'n glows right on the bottom.

100_1294.jpg

This was Johnny's big fish, close to 15lbs.

100_1296.jpg

Here is the pic of the crew back at the dock.

You guys are welcome on the boat anytime. Tell Johnny to get his arse back home safely and we will do it again.

I want to Thank all those in the armed forces that keep our Freedom safe.

Rich

IF you are coming out of the Harbor, go straight out of the Trench, head straight for the the cooling tower at Nine Mile Point. You will come up on top of the finger off Stony Point. the depth will come up to about 40-60 feet depending where you cross it. Keep going out, the depth will start to get deeper, then it will drop from 100 right down to 140. the fish were stacked up in there from the 100' right through down into 145'. Look for the charter boats. I might be there on Saturday if the winds allow. I have taken kings right there also. It was very hard for me to break down and target the lakers. Good Luck.

Rich

I know what your saying about the lakers Rich. You did the right thing though by getting them on fish. Too bad the Salmon wouldn't work with you. We're you marking kings...or did they vanish? I've been hearing they were in there off the wall pretty thick...no?

I will be up from the 12th to the 26th and I plan on fishing Henderson at least a couple days.....more if it warrents it. Otherwise I'll head down to Oswego. I'll give you a call and maybe you can give me some pointers?? I can use all the help I can get :lol:

Rod

Poor Johnny, he had his hat on crooked for all of his pictures :shock:

Rich it was tough fishing this past weekend, but don't worry... with the amount of fish we marked the past two weeks sooner or later it will blast wide open!

Nick