shoulder repair

Good for you Bob, glad you finally pulled the trigger...and you will be too, once it's healed...

And just to put in perspective..it may hurt but could be worse...Karen had her elbow done last week too and she said she would gladly take either shoulder again over the elbow :o

Fight the temptation to jump back into things and give it time to heal properly...the spring thaw is still a ways off ;)

here`s the **** of it all....mom took a fall the very next day and broke here arm.what a pair we are.My right arm is in a sling as well as her left.Of course i am right handed and her left,pretty comical @times.All this time off is just what i don`t need...extra time on ebay looking for lures lol.

...keep an ear open for a good motor(60-70hp-pwr trim)

like the new ralph...fitting lol.got sling off yesterday and out of work for 3more wks...ugh.Have learned one thing though...when i drop something DON`T try and catch it!!Atleast the weather is holding off,i`ll be ready in time for some hardwater.Auger fires right up & with this time off all gear will be ready to go.A rodent did chew a hole in one of my rubber gloves....old,no...just gracefully paceing myself.