Seneca 01/31/12

Every once in a great while Seneca has to knock you down a peg or two today was that day. I had Dan and his fishing crew from PA out today for what we thought would be some great fishing. The fish had moved from the South end we fished both sides all the way past Glenora with 6 fish to show for it. Four Lakers, two short Salmon and one big Salmon lost at the back of the boat. Only Bait I found was 250 to 300 down out in the center of the lake, Lakers were parked at 120 to 200 and wouldn’t move. It was still a beautiful day to be on the water, and we all had a good time. :yes: Sean

Sean .....I had simular results here in Central Pennsylvania , I looked at the fish calender before I left this morning , it said "SUCK", but I went anyhow ..........Thanks for taking time to post , as always I like to compare notes when I come up to Seneca and Cayuga , good luck next time out

hey Sean, we had a good time any way.. we will certainly make it back up soon.we cant possibly have that luck 2 times right.i learned a bunch.thanks and we will see you soon.

Thanks, You guys were great to have on the boat. We will get back on them this winter and fill the boat :clap: Sean

We had the same results last week on Seneca we beat the south end with everything we had. We found plenty of bait but small pockets of fish. We still had a good time so we'll switch to plan B on Cayuga!

Ken